Monday, July 21, 2008

New Deck, new tomatoes, etc.



Here's a picture of our new deck. It's much larger than we thought it would be, but that's not a bad thing! We were amazed at how little time it took for it to be built (they took about 2 days to tear the old one down and build up the new one)! Now I have to work on landscaping the backyard. The second picture is my tomatoes. I was worried they wouldn't ever come in, but there are a few plants that are putting out fruit...now if I can keep the birds away.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Its a beautiful deck...hope you are enjoying it.Can't wait for a margarita out there!Love,Mamma

Anna Morshedi said...

Oh my goodness! It looks amazing. It adds so much to the backyard. Maybe when we visit in December we can have some hot chocolate out on the deck. Miss you guys!

Grant said...

aw i'm gonna miss the creaky old boards that might or might not tear your foot off at any given moment