Monday, August 3, 2009

August...

So since April the following has happened:
Erin became a 2nd year resident, I met Bill Bradley (the basketball player/senator) at Episcopal's graduation, Erin and I visited my parents in Las Cruces, and I fished/golfed/did home repair stuff...
Now we're caught up, new stuff follows:
Cross Country preseason starts tomorrow morning. It looks like I'll have around 20 kids (up from 4 last year). I hope most of them stick around, but anything over 4 will be a win! We've got 2 weeks of preseason, then school starts! It's nice having a better grasp as to what I'll be doing next year.
Erin worked nights all last month, so the last few days have been a little bit of an adjustment. She's on antepartum service now, so long hours, but at least they're daylight hours...

No comments: