Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Scott's Graduation



Last weekend I got to make a quick trip to Corpus Christi to watch Scott graduate. He wasn't expecting me, so it was a nice surprise (I hope!) that I was there. We ate good Mexican/Seafood, hung out at the beach, drank beer with the biology nerds...all in all a nice time. Sadly, I had to leave early Sunday to get back for a Cross Country meeting...
Otherwise, not much else is going on. I've got Cross Country practice and inservice all week at school and Erin's still on nights. Only a few more days until school starts! Someone asked me today if I needed anything for my room and I couldn't think of anything...not because I'm that prepared, but because I have no idea what I need and what I don't! I'm ready to get started though!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Yes, yes it was wonderful that you were able to make it. Apparently all my friends think we are the same person, but they might have been working on the Shiner a bit too long. Best of luck with class.